Hicksons health care lawyers rank amongst the best in the industry at a time when health care faces challenging business and legal environments with clinical and technological changes and an increasingly complex regulatory regime.
We can be trusted of offer innovative advice and solutions across the range of legal services.
Our clients include public and private hospitals, medical practitioners, allied healthcare professionals, health services and health and aged care facilities.
The broad scope of our health care experience, combined with staff who have clinical training and experience, enhances our ability to work creatively with clients and gives us the tools to handle the most complex and substantial engagements and provide a customised service tailored to clients’ particular objectives.
We understand the business issues and keep abreast of the regulatory developments that affect health care industry trends, changes in the delivery of patient care and the compliance landscape.
We help our clients:
- manage complex claims;
- with comprehensive regulatory and transactional services;
- with procurement;
- in property matters;
- by providing employment assistance;
- navigate emerging intellectual property opportunities;
- cope with challenges in electronic health records, information management and privacy; and
- deal with discrimination claims.