Unearth Your Potential @ Hicksons
We recognise that diverse, innovative thinking builds on our business, strengthens our client serviceability and increases our people engagement. We seek creative thinkers who can exceed in environments of continuous improvement and innovation to complement our teams, and to deliver smart business and client solutions.
Our focus is to attract future talent through a supportive and energetic culture.
Investment in You
Our graduate program offers You the opportunity to:
- enjoy a diverse range of experiences building on your learning, enhancing your technical knowledge and your personal development;
- a rotation program across our practice groups where You have the opportunity to participate and contribute to group activities, with direct access to both Partners and team members;
- a mentor to guide You through the program;
- a buddy to offer advice and guidance on daily aspects of working life;
- participation in the firm’s ‘Giving-Back’ program including pro-bono services, volunteer schemes and contribution to charity events – all in support of our clients and the community;
- access to our innovative learning programs to broaden your legal and personal development;
- access to a flexible learning environment, combining both virtual and face-to-face activities; and
- people wellness programs offering You access to relevant information, EAP services, firm sponsored sporting teams and social events.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are passionate to develop and reach their potential;
- have a thirst to work in a fast-paced and diverse work environment;
- are service driven, looking for continuous improvement opportunities; and
- will bring energy and innovation into the role and into the firm.
What to Expect
The 2021 Graduate Program commences in February 2021 and runs over a 12-month period, where each Graduate will undertake a rotation across different practice groups.
For more information on our Graduate Program, please contact the People & Culture team at email@example.com.
Applications for both our Sydney and Newcastle offices
are now open.
To be eligible for the 2021 Graduate Program
, you must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or have the right to work in a full-time role in Australia. Applicants must have completed their LLB (or equivalent) and be eligible to hold a current NSW Practising Certificate with less than 12 months post admission legal work experience.
All applications should be addressed to the Talent & Organisational Development Specialist and include a cover letter as well as details of your work experience, extra-curricular activities, interests, and academic results.
Applications will close on Tuesday, 1 December.
Are you ready to unearth your potential?