Hicksons commercial litigation and dispute resolution team works collaboratively with clients to formulate practical, realistic and favourable solutions to all manner of commercial disputes, ranging from simple contract matters to complex high-profile commercial disputes involving securities and banking issues or complex IT issues.
Backed by our deep understanding and experience of the law and of the commercial factors behind disputes, our team has the creativity, flexibility and understanding to deliver the best outcomes for clients.
This includes assessing the suitability of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) including mediation, arbitration, informal negotiation and conciliation to achieve timely, acceptable and certain results.
Our highly experienced team represent clients in a broad range of commercial claims relating to:
- joint venture, shareholder and partnership disputes;
- misleading and deceptive conduct claims;
- investigations and inquiries;
- construction and property disputes;
- insolvencies and recoveries;
- breach of contract and indemnity issues;
- IP and IT disputes;
- consumer and corporations law;
- Contract Review Act matters;
- wills and estate litigation;
- defamation; and
- international law issues.
Please click here for information on the Axsesstoday Limited Class Action.