We offer a comprehensive understanding across all aspects of insolvency and reconstruction law.
Hicksons acknowledges the importance of accurate, detailed and timely advice for insolvency practitioners, directors of companies and all other stakeholders in external administrations, and being able to quickly identify practical and commercial solutions.
Our depth of expertise encompasses:
- voluntary administrations
- small business restructuring
- deeds of company arrangement
- sale of distressed assets
- recovery of voidable transactions
- recovery of debts
- claims for breaches of directors’ duties
- director statutory liabilities
- approval of remuneration
- bankruptcies and personal insolvency
We pride ourselves for our pragmatic, proactive and early approach when navigating complex insolvencies. We are committed to achieving just, quick and commercial outcomes for our clients, through technical skill, efficiency, accessibility, flexibility, well-roundedness, innovation, and commercial and brand awareness.
Our team is fully supported by our corporate, commercial, employment, construction and property groups, ensuring a full spectrum offering for our clients.
Members of our team have been recognised in Best Lawyers.