Hicksons construction practice has experienced construction law specialists with an acute understanding of complex legal and technical issues associated with property development and construction projects.
Our lawyers appreciate that no two projects are the same. We apply our market knowledge and commercial insights of the building and construction industry to offer tailored advice to our clients to overcome project or site specific challenges and to achieve our client’s commercial objectives for the project.
We are committed to delivering practical legal advice to our clients by listening, and being responsive, to our clients’ needs.
Our construction team can assist with:
- project procurement structure;
- risk allocation advice;
- preparation of contract documentation including development agreements, delivery agreements, ECI deeds, consultancy agreements, construction contracts (including construct only, design and construct, EPC, EPCM and construction management), subcontracts and access deeds;
- negotiation of contractual terms;
- project delivery strategies and contract administration;
- construction contract due diligence for financiers; and
- advice on legislative requirements related to a construction project.