Rebecca is a Real Estate Partner with extensive experience acting for landowners and developers, landlords and tenants, government and property trusts.
Rebecca is an experienced real estate lawyer specialising in large scale residential and mixed-use development, the acquisition and disposal of commercial and industrial assets, commercial and retail leasing, complex titling issues, easements and general advice work.
Rebecca is a hands-on lawyer who is commercially minded and takes pride in her ability to problem solve, communicate in plain language and form productive relationships with her clients. She is skilled at providing advice that is tailored to her client's strategic objectives.
- Development projects – Advising on all aspects of a number of large scale residential and mixed-use developments, including site acquisition, complex titling and subdivision issues, preparation of contract and title documentation, and the efficient and timely exchange and completion of sales ‘off the plan’.
- Hotel acquisition – Acting for the purchasers of the InterContinental Sydney Double Bay on the acquisition of this iconic hotel.
- Commercial land acquisitions and disposals – Advising on numerous commercial acquisitions and disposals including the acquisition of a NSW business park, a QLD shopping centre, three development sites located near Sydney Airport and a NSW warehouse and associated commercial offices.
- Distressed asset disposal – Advising on the disposal of a large number of distressed assets across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria for various receivers and managers. The assets included commercial and industrial premises, partially constructed residential developments, farms and water entitlements.
- Leasing – Managing all leasing for a mixed-use building in North Sydney and for various shopping centres. Acting for a listed global healthcare company in relation to the sale and long-term leaseback on a triple-net basis of two Australian laboratory properties. Acting on a major lease of 7 floors of commercial as well as retail space in the city of Sydney.