Mish is a Senior Associate within the Real Estate & Construction practice group. She advises on all aspects of property matters including disposals and acquisitions, projects and development, titling, due diligence, property financing and commercial, industrial and retail leasing.
Mish acts for a broad range of clients in the real estate industry including institutions, international corporations, real estate trusts and major property developers. She adds value to her clients’ transactions by delivering pragmatic and strategic advice that is focused on commercial objectives.
- ASX-listed institution – Acting for an ASX-listed institution in relation to a proposed development in New South Wales with a value of $850 million, to be jointly pursued with eight adjoining landowners.
- ASX-listed institution – Acting for an ASX-listed institution on property due diligence and property related aspects of an $810 million syndicated financing.
- Multiple clients – Acting on numerous commercial acquisitions and disposals including the disposal of a development site in Sydney with a value of $65 million, the acquisition of a shopping centre in Victoria valued at $49 million and the acquisition of a mixed-use development site in Lansvale with a value of $30 million (including associated agreements for lease for a major petrol station and grocery retailer).
- Multiple clients – Acting for multiple clients in relation to joint venture agreements, development agreements and co-ownership agreements.
- Multiple property developers – Advising on all aspects of large mixed-use and residential developments including site acquisition and titling issues, preparing contract and titling documentation and providing ancillary advice including in relation to partitioning of land and tax implications.
- Major landlords and tenants – Advising on national leasing portfolios for institutional landlords and blue-chip tenants in relation to commercial office, industrial and retail leasing transactions.